Appalachian Jr Race Team
Designed for skiers ages 4-18, this program is affordable, fun and features training as well as competitions throughout the high country region. Training is on Friday nights and/or Saturday mornings with optional races held on weekends at Appalachian Ski Mtn., Beech Mtn Resort, and Sugar Mountain. Appalachian Race Team is a growing community of racers, parents and friends who enjoy skiing and sharing information, ideas, photos and building a team spirit.
2016 High Country Junior Race Series
- January 10 — Appalachian Ski Mtn.
- January 24 — Beech Mountain Resort
- January 31 — Sugar Mountain
- February 7 — Sugar Mountain
- February 21 — Beech Mountain Resort
- February 28 — Appalachian Ski Mtn.
2016 Skier/Boarder Cross Races
- January 30 — Appalachian Ski Mtn.
For more info, please visit the Race Team website: http://appskimtnteam.org