|Skis, Boots & Poles**||Snowboards & Boots**|
|Adult||Jr, Sr||Student||All Ages|
|8 Hour Flex (up to 8 consecutive hours starting between 9am and 5pm)|
|Sat, Sun & Holidays||$28||$19||$28||$35|
|Super Session (9am – 10pm)|
|Sat, Sun & Holidays||31||22||31||38|
|Midnight Blast Session (5:00pm – Midnight)|
|Fri & Sat Nights||20||13||20*||25|
|Half Night Session (8:30pm – Midnight)|
|Fri & Sat Nights||15||9||13*||17|
|Night Session (5:00pm – 10pm)|
*No expiration date. Valid for ski ticket and/or equipment rental).
*No Student rates on holidays or Jan. 15. Student ID must be presented for student rate.
Holiday Rates apply Nov. 23 & 24, Dec. 19 to Jan. 1, & Feb. 17-19
*Juniors are age 12 and under. Children age 5 and under receive free ticket with a ticketed adult.
*Seniors are age 60 and over. Proof of age required for senior rates.
**Tax not included.
Forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, NC Check.
AmEx not accepted
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors.
Ski Rental Upgrades
Snowboard Rental Upgrades
- Shape Skis – Great for beginners and intermediates. Wider tips and tails accelerates learning and improvement. Highly recommended by the French Swiss Ski College.
- Skiboards – Short skis (94cm) that are twin-tipped and wider than traditional skis with full release bindings. Fun, extremely maneuverable, and very easy to turn.
- Performance Twin Tip – The Salomon Knight, a high performance, all-mountain wide-waist ski. Slightly stiffer for skiers wanting a new on-snow experience. Only rental ski allowed in terrain Parks. Better flotation in heavier snow and powder. $200 deposit required for twin tips
- Burton Learn to Ride (LTR) – Specifically designed for beginners learning to ride by the World’s leading snowboard manufacturer. Specially beveled edges help eliminate catching an edge. Includes strap-in bindings and easy to use Burton Progression Boots.
- Burton Park Performance – High Performance Park / All mountain board with V-Rocker technology. Ideal for Intermediate – Advanced snowboarders. Only snowboard allow in Terrain Parks.
4 Hour Early Return Options
Receive an App Ski Mtn. debit card or cash back when you return to the cashier within 4 hours of your 8 hour flex ticket purchase. Ticket and rental form must be presented to cashier for rebate.
|Opt 1 – ASM Debit Card*||Opt 2 – Cash Back|
|Ticket & Ski Rental Rebate||14||7|
|Ticket & Snowboard Rental Rebate||18||9|